How long should I keep using cosmelan 2 after the mask?

Cosmelan 2 mask

Cosmelan is a great treatment. You have to customize the usage of Cosmelan 2 according to your pigmentation. From 6 weeks to 6 months depending on the melasma. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Cosmelan

Hi
The second phase of Cosmelan has to be used according to your complaint. But the usual protocol for this particular cream is to use thrice in a day starting from 5th day of the mask. This is maintained for 30 days[ 1st month]. Use the cream twice daily for The next 60 days[2nd and 3rd month]  . And again, You can use the cream once in a day for The last 6 months. Hope this will help you.