Cosmelan chemical burn. Any suggestions?

I had deep pigmentation and I got Cosleman done at a clinic in Beverly Hills. They had HQ and I look very dark now and I need urgent help. I have my sisters wedding to attend in 10 days. I will be dealing with the demonologist later but my face is a concern!

Kareskin Brightening Kit for melasma

I would begin with the Kareskin Brightening Kit followed by Clear and Brilliant lasers to help reduce pigmentation and maintain the color. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Kareskin Brightening Kit for melasma

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Cosmelan and pigmentation

Please post a photo of your face. It is typical that you get red first from the peel and then it peels off.  Cosmelan is a great product.  It can only be left on a certain amount of hours depending on skin type as well. Best, Dr. Green

Cosmelan and pigmentation

Hyperpigmentation On Face/Body -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

Hyperpigmentation will not improve in a short time.  salicylic acid peels, aerolase laser, microneedling and hydrafacials may help.  you will need long term skin lightening.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist that specializes in pigmentation.  Best, Dr. Eemr.