I weigh 110lbs. Is BBL an option for me or should I get a butt implant instead? (Photo)

I weigh 110 lbs and want to get a BBL, I have heard horror stories of women with less fat are more prone to horrific burns during their lipo and have seen some photos on real self, I have schedule a consultation and I am pretty adamant on getting it done, I feel like I need a second opinion, if bbl is not an option for my body I will opt out for a butt implant.

BBL?

I am not sure that you have enough fat donor sites for buttock augmentation. Best to be evaluated in person. Good luck.

I weigh 110 lbs. Is BBL an option?

At your present weight and looking at the pictures you posted BBL is not a good option for you unless you can gain some weight. If you are unable to put on 10 to 15 lbs. you would be better off with buttock implants.

Sumanth Pagadala, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

BBL weight requirements

Just your weight alone tells me that you would not be a adequate candidate for BBL. we need fat. To do it now, you would not be satisfied with the volume augmentation. Plus the likely contour irregularities that may occur from the aggressor lipo with thin soft tissue. 
Buttock implans have their own complications that can be disastrous. Why they aren't as popular in the U.S.  You should carefully research that procedure. 
Considfer gaining weight. 10-15 pounds would usually be an adequate amount for most volumes desired. But where you gain it may be a factor in the lipo. So definitely have an in-person consultation with your PS to evaluate if you are a candidate and help you find realistic expectations from the procedure. 
Hope that helps! 

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

Implant vs fat graft

You have asked an excellent question and after reviewing your photos I can understand your concern. Both operations are safe for the right patients. In general I prefer to perform fat grafting (Brazilian butt lift) if a person has enough fat to meet their goals and use an implant if the body fat is insufficient. A meaningful discussion with a board certified plastic surgeon about the specifics of you size and shape goals will clarify things. If you want to be bigger than your body fat will allow you will be happy with an implant. 

No weight gain... No gain

Let me start by saying that you are blessed with a very slim figure. On the same token, I can appreciate why you are interested in the BBL.

The principle of Brazilian but lifting is transferring fat from unwanted areas to the desire one. In your case the volume of fat needed to obtain a good outcome is missing.
You are right on the money regarding the increased complications in people with small deposits of fat.
The key is to gain weight. 5 or 10 pounds will be enough to provide with proper amount of fat to obtain the desired results.

Best of luck

Buttock

Whether to have a Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock implants is a very common question for people seeking more curves. Both procedures are FDA approved and safe but have completely different approaches. The implants are inserted under general anesthesia and it is a one time procedure. A Brazilian butt lift involves liposuction then multiple injections of fat done under general anesthesia. This procedure feels a bit more natural and is done in several sessions so you build up to the desired look. Be sure to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon when scheduling surgery.