Somebody told me about a filler called Volift Juvederm. Is this FDA approved? (photos)

...somebody told me about a filler called Volift juvederm...is this Fda approvated? I wanna do a little filler on my cheek understand my dark circle,better Volift or Voluma...?which is the lasting?thanks :)))

Volift/Vollure

Thank you for your question about Volift.  Volift is a filler used in Europe.  It recently received FDA approval here in the United States, and renamed Vollure.  This filler has the same crosslinkage technology Voluma has, but is a smoother filler that can be used in lips, cheeks, tear troughs, and nasal labial folds.  I have been using this filler since it was approved here in the States, and I have been very pleased with it so far.  Voluma will typically be used in areas that may require a bit more lift and "sturdier" product.  Vollure can then be placed in the same areas, overlying the Voluma to help with volume, and give a very smooth and natural appearance.  It is also a very nice product to use in the lips, under the eyes, and in the nasal labial folds.  Your injector will be able to tell you which product is best for which area. 

To be sure, see two or more experienced, licensed and board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

Volift/Vollure

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Vollure and Volift

Vollure (Volift) in Europe is approved for use in the United States.

It is an advanced filler with properties somewhat between Juvederm XC and Volume.

Due to cross linking, clinical studies show it lasts longer than regular Juvederm XC

Vollure and Volift

Vollure (US) is same as Volift (Europe)

Thank you for your question.  Vollure has been cleared by the FDA.  It has been used extensively outside the US and is known as Volift in Europe.  It is a great option for the peri-oral area but can be used in other areas of the face including tear troughs and lips.  I would still use Voluma over Vollure in the cheeks, but you could use Vollure if you are correcting another area where Vollure is more appropriate and have some left over for the cheeks.  I would make sure you go to an experience injector who can come with a plan for you.

Vollure (US) is same as Volift (Europe)

Is Juvederm Volift same as Vollure? Yes

Thank you for your question. Juvederm Volift (Canada and Europe), Vollure (US) is same HA vycross and now FDA approved in the US for nasolabial folds correction and should last around 18 months.

I hope this helps. Best wishes (Dr. Salameh, Plastic Surgeon, Bowling Green, KY)

Is Juvederm Volift same as Vollure? Yes

Vollure has FDA approval

Volift has received FDA approval under the name Vollure for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds) in people over the age of 21.  With full correction, patients may be able to have improvement for up to 18 month. Both Voluma and Vollure are excellent fillers. Choose an experienced and expert physician injector who understands your aesthetic goals and allow him or her to guide you on the choice of filler.

Vollure has FDA approval

Somebody told me about a filler called Volift Juvederm. Is this FDA approved?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Volift has been recently approved by the US FDA under the name Vollure.  This is the most recent Vycross technology HA filler produced by Allergan to receive approval, with results lasting up to a year or more.  Hope this helps.

Volift Juvederm

I have used Juvederm Volift (I'm in Canada), as well as other Vylacross technology from Allergan such as Voluma and Volbella for some time now. These are excellent products, longer lasting, great consistency, and great safety profile.

Benjamin Barankin, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Volift Juvederm

Benjamin Barankin, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm Volift, Voluma and Volbella; A 4-year Canadian experience

Health Canada (equivalent of FDA for Canada) has approved all three for the Canadian market.  They were also all approved already in Europe.  FDA tends to be the latest to approve as they often require their own studies.

I've used #Voluma for 4 years now, #Volbella for 2 years and #Volift for almost one year and those products are excellent and all longer-lasting than their equivalent (i.e. the older juvederm and restyle products).

Voluma being the largest molecule will last the longest but can only be used deeper and where there is thick soft tissue covering the fillers.  I do use Voluma for cheek and chin augmentation and jaw contouring (pre and post jowls, male angles, etc.) all the times but in the cheek region, I will transition with Volift then Volbella as I get closer to the #lids and #TearThroughs.

If you do have access to the Vycross Juvederm fillers (i.e. Vycross technology), those are excellent options.

Dr. Marc DuPere, royal-college certified plastic surgeon

Volift

Hi.  Volift is one of several products that are used in Europe and overseas, but is not yet FDA approved.

Volift