Somebody told me about a filler called Volift Juvederm. Is this FDA approved? (photos)

...somebody told me about a filler called Volift this Fda approvated? I wanna do a little filler on my cheek understand my dark circle,better Volift or Voluma...?which is the lasting?thanks :)))

Juvederm Volift, Voluma and Volbella; A 4-year Canadian experience

Health Canada (equivalent of FDA for Canada) has approved all three for the Canadian market.  They were also all approved already in Europe.  FDA tends to be the latest to approve as they often require their own studies.

I've used #Voluma for 4 years now, #Volbella for 2 years and #Volift for almost one year and those products are excellent and all longer-lasting than their equivalent (i.e. the older juvederm and restyle products).

Voluma being the largest molecule will last the longest but can only be used deeper and where there is thick soft tissue covering the fillers.  I do use Voluma for cheek and chin augmentation and jaw contouring (pre and post jowls, male angles, etc.) all the times but in the cheek region, I will transition with Volift then Volbella as I get closer to the #lids and #TearThroughs.

If you do have access to the Vycross Juvederm fillers (i.e. Vycross technology), those are excellent options.

Dr. Marc DuPere, royal-college certified plastic surgeon

Volift Juvederm

I have used Juvederm Volift (I'm in Canada), as well as other Vylacross technology from Allergan such as Voluma and Volbella for some time now. These are excellent products, longer lasting, great consistency, and great safety profile.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Hi.  Volift is one of several products that are used in Europe and overseas, but is not yet FDA approved.