Is Deep Active FX treatment effective to shrink pores? Will Vaseline post treatment block pores further?

I'm a 29 year old Irish woman with pale skin. I have suffered with acne for about 17 years. I have huge pores and blackheads all over my face. Will this treatment shrink my pores, they are the worst on my face. Also I'm terrified that putting all that Vaseline on my face for days after the treatment will block my pores even more and cause even more blackheads. Is there a non pore blocking alternative to Vaseline? Please, please advise me. Many thanks. I will post pics once I do the treatment next month.

There are no permenant treaments for enlarged pores...

Thank you for your question, it is definitely one of the most common requests we get at W Facial Aesthetics, people want smaller pores. There are many different lasers and peels that will cause swelling in the dermis that can temporarily make the pores look smaller but in time the swelling subsides and the pores look the same. When we do Deep FX treatments we prefer to use coconut oil or Crisco until the crusts are gone usually about 4 days. 

Hope this helps.

Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon