Intracel (jeisys), Fractional RF Microneedling

my doctor offered me intracel(fractional rf microneedling) for acne scarring. I have undergone so many scar revision procedures already, from TCA, to Microdermabrasion, subcision, skin needling, erbium yag laser, and lastly dermabrasion. of all the procedures, dermabrasion was the best. i'm already at a point wherein i no longer want to undergo procedures anymore. For me i had enough already. :) Scarring can only be made less visible right, but cannot be removed? is intracel effective?

Many treatments for acne scars

You have obviously had many treatments for your acne scars. Intracel is a microneedling device with radiofrequency. I believe that it is very effective in treating atrophic acne scars with 2-3 treatments. There is little downtime with it and the addition of the radiofrequency can really optimize the skin tightening that is associated with an improved appearance of the acne scars. Certainly worth looking into. 

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Many treatments for acne scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon