Braces for protruding teeth? One of the front teeth is a permanent cap Without RCT.

I am 21 year old and my teeth are protruding.. which are becoming more and more protruding with age. One of my front teeth is a permanent Cap with out root canal treatment. How can I get my teeth straightened?

Doctor Answers 1


Good news! You can still get braces with a crown. I would suggest visiting with an orthodontist to explore your options.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.