I've done three sessions of derma pen, two by Dr and one by myself. Don't see much improvement after the first session. (photos)

I've been seeing Dr for acne n scars with fewer breakout from time to time I'm dealingwith scars, one side has very light scars like big pores and one has few deep. I've done 2 sessions of dermapen by Dr and third myself but I forgot to use gel while I did that session. I don't see much improvement after the second and third (myself) session the way I did after first one. I'm scared of lasers as I've colored Indian skin and prone to pigmentation. Can anyone recommend a good chemical peel?

#Microneedling for #AcneScars

Dear Sofia.star:  I am afraid chemical peels will not help your acne scars. You need to have more sessions with the physician, who should be able to go to a depth of 2.25 mm or more, and you need to have the treatment with #PRP.  The doctor may even inject some PRP under the scars.  Any remaining scars can be treated with #Bellafill, a long-lasting to permanent filler approved in the US for the treatment of acne scars,
  All the best,  Dr. Clark

#Microneedling for #AcneScars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
  All the best,  Dr. Clark