I have an asymmetrical smile. Any suggestions? (photos)

I have an asymmetrical smile. I'm from India 30 year old male.I had braces at 17 I did not notice it back then but my teeth dont show properly when I smile,only the right side shows more teeth so I have to force my smile.I also have an asymmetrical upper lip, when I smile with my mouth closed I look good but when showing teeth it looks awkward and im worried so I wanna know If I'ts a dental problem or do I need to see a plastic surgeon please answer

Asymmetrical Smile

It might be a combination of both a dental problem (I misalignment, and some aesthetics factors such as color and shape that could be fixed) and also asymmetry of the lip. Sometime plastic surgeons use botox to relax a little more the part of the lip that rises higher and make it a more symmetrical smile. 
Dr. Galvá

Dominican Republic Dentist