Do I have hyperactivity of the orbicularis oris? Will botox/dysport fix my hidden top dry lip? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 3
Show more dry lip
- See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to assess the proportions of your lips.
- The photo suggests a lip lift might be helpful.
- Botox or Dysport will not help - the nurse clearly did not understand lip dynamics.
- Fillers along the white roll of the lip with roll it up. That plus a little filler in the red lip - and you should have the look you want. Definitely not an injection nurse.
- If not fillers, a Permalip implant (they are so small you want the large size)
- Or you can try fat injections which can look natural but cause severe swelling for about 1 week. Best wishes.
Lip Flattening When Smiling
? Botox for bringing out top "dry lip"
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.