Redness after eyebrows tattooed removal, is this normal? (photos)

I recently had eyebrows tattooed removal with medlite laser, and I'm very worried because after the first treatment I got today, the treated area turned very red and swollen. Is it normal for it to be this red after the first treatment? The lady said it'll take me about 6-8 treatments to remove my eyebrow tattoo. I also worry about scarring. Should I continue to get more treatments? Please help, thank you.

Redness After Laser Eyebrow Tattoo Removal -- Takes a series of treatments

It's unfortunate because your tattoo is so visible, but tattoo removal takes a number of sessions and this will take many. Redness is a normal part of the healing process.  Removing a tattoo is way more painful and costly than getting one. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Eyebrow tattoo removal

This can happen with tattoo removal in this area. The tattoos often turn black too due to the metal pigments in them. I think it is ok and it will take more than 8 treatments in my estimation.

Steven F. Weiner, MD