I have uneven nipples and no underboob. Is it fixable? (Photo)

I'm looking to get 600-700 cc's I want like a 36dd. I was wondering if there is a way to evenout the nipples and have underboob?

Constricted breasts

You have a constricted or tuberous breast. This will respond nicely to high profile implants in a dual plane placement with possible staged circumareolar mastopexy. Check out the gallery at my link and you'll find a number of woman with similar breasts with very pleasing results. Best of luck!

Implant Selection and Breast Lift with Areola Reduction

The #saline implant shell is ordered in a specified size which can be filled to a minimum or maximum fill amount. This allows the plastic surgeon some flexibility with sizing during surgery. Often times a woman has breasts which vary slightly in size. If one breast is slightly smaller than the other, each implant can be filled to a different amount to create better symmetry. Saline tends to be a little less natural feeling than silicone, but it can also create a more dramatic upper breast appearance, which some women prefer. A new saline breast implants option called Ideal Implant™ was recently FDA approved and is now being offered at the Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery Newport Beach. Silicone Implants are made with a silicone outer shell and are filled with a gummy-bear consistency silicone on the inside. More women tend to choose silicone breast implants due to the natural feel and appearance. However, they are pre-filled during manufacturing not allowing size alteration after they are placed inside the body.

Also, a #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used for breasts which #sag or droop (ptosis). Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour.

Visit a PS

Thank you for the question. It would be difficult to fully assess your situation without an in-person examination. The choice of implant size is very crucial for your desired result.  Visit a board-certified plastic surgeon and have a full evaluation. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation

As you can see from my colleagues answers below, you have options. However, to give you any kind of truly accurate advice, you need to be assessed in person. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) to discuss. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

I have uneven nipples and no underboob. Is it fixable

Your skin appears quite tight and I am unsure whether an implant of the size you desire would fit without causing a double-bubble deformity. You might need to accept a smaller implant and then have a second surgery to get the larger implant once the tissue have stretched

Julio Garcia, MD

I have uneven nipples and no underboob. Is it fixable?

Hi... thank you for the question and photo...  Yes this could be corrected with a breast augmentation surgery and Nipple treatment, both done on the same procedure

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Asymmetry of breasts

You have asymmetry to the breasts and tuberous breast shapes to both breast, it would appear.  This can be balanced and made to be appropriate,but I would choose a good quality Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area to offer a full evaluation for you.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D. Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Uneven nipples

You have constricted or tubular breasts and a high profile implant, a dual plane pocket,  and release of the tight ring of tissue beneath the areola should correct the problem nicely.

Malcolm D. Paul, MD

Asymmetry and treatment

Dear 12breee:

To give you the best advice requires a formal physical exam. This will allow your plastic surgeon comprehensively assess your chest wall, nipple position, and tissue/skin quality. Based on your photo alone, it does appear your have some constriction and tuberosity to your breasts.   This is likely due to some internal constriction bands that are contributing to the pointy shape of your breasts.   The good news is that this can be treated effectively.  I would likely recommendation a breast augmentation with a periareolar mastopexy.  The perareolar approach will allow me to 1) release your internal bands to relax the lower pole of your breast.  this will help to improve your breast shape and create that "underboob" you seek and 2) address to your asymmetries.   Please visit with a board certified PS to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Nipple asymmetry

Thank you for your question. You have constricted breast with asymmetry. It can be treated. Please consult a board certified PS for evaluation