Which is the best non invasive permanent fat reduction procedure for thighs?

Sculpsure vs coolsculpting vs liposonix vs vasershape am i missing anything? I want to get permanent fat reduction on my inner thighs from the inner knee all the way up. Which procedure would be best and im thinking of only doing one time because i dont have that much fat but just from the inner knee all the way up the inner thigh.

Best Non-Invasive Treatment for the Inner Thighs?

Since most of the doctors answering these types of questions have a SculpSure device, you are going to get biased answers possibly. SculpSure is relatively new, and I am reluctant to make any superiority claims, particularly since I have no experience with the other devices you mention, other than hearsay, which should not be relied upon.
I feel that SculpSure is an outstanding advance in non-invasive body contouring because of comfort, convenience, repeatability and cost.  This is a treatment that only takes 25 minutes, and you do not have to be frozen like a popsicle, which can't feel that good.

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

#sculpsure/#Body Contouring/ #Hi Definition Procedures

Sculpsure is a noninvasive 1060nm diode laser treatment that removes up to 25% of stubborn fat in the treated area in 25 minutes.It is FDA approved for the abdomen and flanks. It is safe if you get pregnant in the future.
The body contouring effects are seen in as quick as six weeks with final results at 12 weeks. 
The results are permanent as long as you maintain your weight and health.
The laser targets and destroys the fat cells only which are then naturally removed from the body. Since the laser does not affect the skin or muscle it can be used on all skin colors and there has been no reported incidents of burns when treated by a properly trained physician. It is protective since it alternates heating and cooling. 
It has four applicators that can be customized to treat the areas of stubborn fat. 
If a second treatment is needed we wait at least six weeks and usually closer to 12. 

If you notice lumps after (which I've never seen) I would recommend massage. You should also alert your surgeon.

There is no downtime and you can resume your normal activities right after the treatment. There may be some soreness in the area for a few days for which you can take ibuprofen or tylenol. A cold compress can also be used.

Sculpsure is not used for skin tightening however some of her patients have seen this. If more skin tightening is needed we have combined this with thermi or Ulthera for a complete treatment. Sculpsure is recommended for stubborn areas of fat that are not being lost by diet and exercise. It is not a weight loss treatment

Since I have both a coolsculpting and sculpsure I am working on protocols of utilizing both of these depending upon what areas need to be treated and the response to the treatment. 
I have used sculpsure on other areas other than the abdomen with very good results. 

I also use a Vectra 3D imaging system to try and show people what their treatment areas could look like.

Since Sculpsure outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Sculpsure or other treatments are available to meet your goals. 

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz 

No specific comparison

There have been no specific comparisons between the three treatments in any medical study.
Few doctors have all three devices.
In the FDA studies Coolsculpting and Sculpsure had similar amounts of fat that disappeared, so the two are comparable.
Best to keep studying Realself about the techniques and visit some doctors.
Dr. Denkler

Inner thigh cellulite

Hello - this in an interesting question, and depends to a large degree on your exam.  There are many factors which could affect the effectiveness of each treatment.  In general, I think sculpsure is a good non-invasive method to try first.  Your not burning any bridges. 

SculpSure for the thighs

Thank you for your question. At my practice we like the SculpSure procedure the best for removing fat non-invasively. Our patients have had great results with the inner and outer thigh area. Each area must have an approved amount of fat deposit which is reviewed by the doctor that you consult with. Make sure to research one that is well versed on the SculpSure procedure. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Non invasive lipolysis of thigh

Difficult to advise without an exam. The only two FDA approved technologies for noninvasive permanent lipolysis are coolsculpt and SculpSure.
Expect around 25% fat reduction with each after
one treatment. SculpSure is off label for the thighs but does not produce shelving deformity which can be seen with coolsculpt. Best to get evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon for all your options including liposuction. 

Sara Yegiyants, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Sculpsure vs Coolsculpting vs liposuction

Bottom line, a consult will be needed to provide the best solution. If you are after the BEST NON INVASIVE and permanent fat reduction, I would suggest Coolsculpting IF you are a suitable candidate. 

I have Velashape, Coolsculpting, and SculpSure, they all work to some degree, some more predicable than others. If you fit in the Coolsculpting applicator, the chances of this procedure working is over 90%. SculpSure can be used off label, you may need 2 sessions spaced 6-8 weeks apart. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist 
Brisbane, Australia. 
Fiori Institute of Body Contouring. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Non-invasive fat removal

It is difficult to make a specific recommendation without seeing a photograph of the area but there are preferred devices based on your area of treatment and having little fat on your inner thighs. The most effective treatments for inner thighs are Sculpsure and Coolsculpting. Sculpsure has the advantage of no downtime, faster treatment time, and ease of applicator placement in this area. Both procedures usually require 1-2 treatments per area. Please consult a board certified dermatologist of plastic surgeon experienced in these devices. 

Kristin Baird, MD
Longmont Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat reduction choices

Without an in person consultation and evaluation it is not possible to give accurate advice.  You might be a candidate for liposuction if you are looking for a one and done treatment!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

SculpSure Versus Coolsculpting Versus Vanquish Versus Ultrashape Versus Liposonix

Without photos it is impossible to give you the best opinion.  I suggest seeing an expert who uses and has all the devices.  Best, Dr. Emer.