Breast Lift: How long does it take for Cooper ligaments to heal when they are causing pain?

Hello dear, Thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The recovery period is different in each patient,  besides that from the inside to the outside the breasts can heal properly after 21 days from the procedure. 

Breast lift pain?

My general answer is that it can take a couple of weeks.  Would like more information to be more precise...such as if implants were used? what lift technique was used?  where is the pain occurring? what kind of pain? is the pain associated with any particular activities and range of motion of the arms or chest? etc etc..

In general, I call it the "twings and twangs" of breast surgery. This should improve by about 3 months. however if it does not please talk to your surgeon to be sure there are no other issues. Hope this helps.

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Breast pain

Hello, after breast lift surgery I find that most of my patients are off narcotic pain medications, but some intermittent aches and pains can for 6 weeks or longer.  If you are having ongoing symptoms after breast lift surgery it is advisable to contact your surgeon.