600cc, 500cc or in between? (Photo)

went to my consult doctor said 600cc HP ! i believe its way to much for my small breasts so now im debating on 500cc or like 525cc ? is that a more reasonable amount for me ? i dont care about cup size , i want nice large breasts but wont compromise the entire look just to go big! so i want look good over all. with that said i also dont want small either ! what the most realistic cc amount for me ... im 5'9 180lbs small A

600cc, 500cc or in between?

Thank you for your question. Consult your PS foe examination. Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

Breast Implant size

You appear to have a constricted or tuberous breast deformity and some slight asymmetry.  This may require a periareolar lift to match the nipple location, some work on the parenchyma to avoid a double bubble deformity and a more moderate implant size.  Best to discuss this with your surgeon.  

600cc, 500cc or in between?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice (regarding specific breast implant size/profile) to be truly helpful.  
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. In bra sizers can be useful communication tools also. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during the communication process.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers).
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

The size is always up to you

The best way to determine the size that fits your personal perception of the perfect breast is to try on sizers. This way you can see how they fit on you, how they add to your current volume, and whether they fit your frame. Although the surgeon can guide you, only you will be able to tell what is the right size. Try on sizers. Measuring a diameter and then telling the patient what volume they can have (in high, moderate or moderate plus implants) in my mind is backwards. The patients should be allowed to choose the volume. Then the surgeon carefully considers the base diameter, projection, profile, manufacturer, and fill material that will achieve the patients goals of size as well as qualitative look (natural, intermediate, or bold upper pole fullness or projection), all the while taking into consideration the patient's anatomic features that will affect the outcome. The experience of the surgeon and the degree to which they explain the options to you is of utmost importance. The subtlety in the final outcome is not achieved by which profile implant is used, it is determined by the skill in the creation of the pocket, the choice of implant. If you try sizers on and like the 500 to 550, that is the right choice. Don't let the doctor tell you what would look good on you. They cannot tell what you perceive to be the best size. There is no maximum or minimum. That is up to you.

I would suggest trying on each size to see what you like best and what does not feel too heavy on your neck and shoulders.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

What size is best for me

Determining what size is best for you is a decision you can only make with your plastic surgeon.  There is much more that goes in to what a particular breast implant will look like than just the CCs.  For example, what is the profile, are they saline or silicone, etc.  Some implants are wide and flat, others are narrow with a lot of projection. 

What works best for you is determined by what your goals are and the measurements and dimensions of your breasts and body. 

You should be absolutely comfortable with the size before having your surgery.  It is much easier to change your mind before!!.  If you are unsure you should schedule a second consultation with your doctor to discuss this. 

Implant Size

You may want to consider options on the type of implant that would best target your desire size.  You can research on the various implant available, which are called shaped implants. There are also high projection implants which can give you the projection of your breast coming forward without extending the outside portion of your breasts beyond your chest wall capacity.

600cc, 500cc or in between?

I think might be very hard to insert those larger sized implants, but only in person opinions would allow a determination. I might hope for 500 cc moderte profile +. My issues are not the implant size but you breast diagnosis - appears as slight tuberous deformity with asymmetry and inferior quadrant deficiency. I might recommend staged surgeries. Stage I - implants under muscle with fat grafts and riggotomies to inferior quadrants or "Composite Augmentation". Stage II after 3 to 6 months either more fat grafts or exchange to larger implants.. Best to seek in person opinions from a few boarded PSs in South Florida. 

600 or 500 cc implants?

Thank you for your question and your photographs.Both 500 and 600 cc implants are certainly significantly sized.The ideal size is mostly up to you.That being said, 600 cc implants will certainly make a statement.Probably best to return to your plastic surgeon and try on implants again.Best of luck.