I have a problem with my nose. I have tiny hairs growing out in a specific area. How can I remove them? (Photo)

and on my cheeks I have hair growing my beard hasn't grown yet is there any way of removing these hair . Photo below

Laser Hair Removal for The Nose

I recommend laser hair removal. Typically, 2-4 sessions are required to permanently reduce the amount of nasal hair. One of the things that will determine your outcome is that the hair is pigmented (color).  Hair that is void of color, blonde, gray and white cannot be targeted for laser hair removal.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Hair removal

Lasers can be used to remove the hair growth that you have mentioned. In most cases the complete removal takes several sessions and can be permanent.

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hair on nose

Hairs on nose and on cheeks can be removed by electrolysis if there are only a few or by laser hair removal.Hairs inside the nose should not be lasered. 

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon