Saggy belly button after pregnancy. How can I fix it? (Photo)

I'm 26 years old and I'm wondering if there is a fix for this without a huge scar. I definitely do not want a tummy tuck. At all. would fraxel or thermage work?

Tips to improve your belly button

Fraxel, Ematrix, Ulthera, and belly button lifts can all help you improve the area above the belly button.  In our office, we use the Ematrix and Ulthera as first-line choices. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Non-invasive treatment options post-pregnancy

You certainly have options. Thermage or ThermiRF, or fractionated laser, are all possible treatment options. See an experienced cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon to review your less invasive options.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Tightening Abdominal Area

Thermage would be the best treatment to tighten the skin in the abdominal area without surgery.  Through a process of radiofrequency technology new collagen is produced and the skin in the area tightened.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist who has experience with this technique.