Why is my skin oily and bumpy 3-4 months post Fraxel? (photos)

I had my first Fraxel 3 months ago. I had no coffee grounds after the initial treatment like I did with IPL (they said to expect it though) and saw no pigment correction. I've notice my pores seem a bit smaller and fine lines reduced BUT I have NEVER had bumpy/pimply skin, especially on my forehead! Now it is there all the time! They don't turn into pimples, but there are a bunch and they are all over my forehead and temples! I'm scared to get another!

Complication from Fraxel

Fraxel laser is a great laser for reducing pigmentation and fine lines.  If they were treating you with the 1927 wavelength then you should have had "sandpaper" like skin.  I have not seen oily and pimples months after Fraxel.  I would recommend that you consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with Fraxel to examine your skin.