ASA (advanced surface ablation) procedure healing time question

I had contact les implant (Visian ICL) in January. It corrected me to 20/20 in my right eye and 20/40 in my left eye. I had more astigmatism in my left eye. My cornea is too thin for lasic, so he recommended ASA. In April I had the ASA procedure. 3 months have passed and my vision has not changed. At the 10 week check up, my doctor said he still saw spots in my eye and nerve regeneration has not occurred. Is it possible that the procedure didn't work? What are my options if so?

you might have had a PRK not an ASA (lasek or epilasek)ask your doctor which procedure you had and what technique he used!

New York Ophthalmologist