Can my astigmatism be the cause for the droopiness on one side of my face? (photo)

I was diagnosed with astigmatism of my right eye when I was younger. Over time, the right side of my face has seemed to get droopy and my eye looks lazy. You can especially see this in pictures. I hardly wear my glasses and that is a problem. Is laser eye surgery likely to correct this or am I going to have to consider another option? I would like to get this corrected if possible and I want to know my options. My eyelid looks a little off ass well. Thank you!

What you're describing are cosmetic issues. Fixing your astigmatism would not help with any of these problems.

City Of Industry Ophthalmologist

Astigmatism wffects

None of these things are related to your astigmatismTherefore lasering off your astigmatism won't help bc that's not the cause

Emil William Chynn, MD, FACS, MBA
New York Ophthalmologist