Lasik and squint.

I had lasik surgery 26 days ago. But in my left eye the vision is blurry and sometimes i have a double vision (it's annoying). Sometime i feel it dryest and tired than the right eye. My dr. said that the process is going well. But this the important thing. After the surgery he found out i have squint in my left eye so he ordered me take some medical exams. So if he would have realized before the lasik surgery the result would have been better?. I hope you can help me please.

Squint is not a medical term

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

for me to help you will have to post w the real medical term, not the lay termas squint can mean either amblyopia or strabismus or ptosis

New York Ophthalmologist