I want to know if I need braces, bonding etc... to fix my smile? (Photo)

My teeth have always been small and I never noticed that my smile was ugly until people started pointing it out. When I show my teeth my sides don't touch just my front teeth.

Smile options

Thanks for sending your question. There are numerous options to consider. For instance, porcelain Veneers can enhance the size/shape and color of your front teeth; yet orthodontic treatment can only place your teeth in proper alignment.  Proper time needs to be spend with you to make sure all your needs are addressed and you feel comfortable with treatment options. We routinely transform smiles such as yours in our office, and I feel that proper time needs to taken to address all your needs.All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist