I have $3,000 saved up. What is the cost of a breast lift with implants at the same time in California?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. Between clinics here at the Dominican Republic the price range is us$ 3000 to 3200
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Breast Augmentation Cost

The cost of surgery varies from surgeon to surgeon and based on the extent of lift.  It is most important to find a surgeon you are most comfortable having surgey by based on there bedside manner and results and save up or consider financing.

Shop around

when trying to get the best prices as they vary considerably from surgeon to surgeon and city to city.  And despite what some may say about 'you get what you pay for', if you can find a reputable surgeon offering great prices, you win.  You may have negotiating power with newly graduated surgeons who are trying to establish a patient base in a competitive market if you are willing to allow use of your photos in their marketing.... it certainly doesn't hurt to ask.  In my area, those procedure with everything included will still run in the upper thousands.  But discounts are offered with certain circumstances so you should also ask if any specials are offered when calling offices.

Curtis Wong, MD

Cost

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately, $3,000 will not get you a breast lift with implants performed by a board certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in the procedure.  Please remember, though, that your health should be your number one priority when considering undergoing plastic surgery, not a low price with the chance of a bad result/complications.

Miami, FL

The cost for a breast lift with implants including surgery, implants, anesthesia and operating room could be $7500-$8000.

Fred Suess, MD

What is the cost of a breast lift with implants at the same time in California?

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Breast lift with implants

Unfortunately $3000 will pay for your implants and the anesthesia at my center.  The procedure is not easy and needs to be performed by a trained board certified plastic surgeon comfortable at performing this type of procedure and usually is at least 10k and up.