What are the long term effects of Fraxel Lasers?

I've read horror stories avout Fraxel where the individual had good results initially, but within a couple of years they had holes & uneven lumpy skin post treatment. The pictures are difficult to look at & concerning, especially since i recently tried the Tria age defying device. Were these problematic results due to practitioner error/incorrect use of the type of lasers or are the long term effects of lasers still unknown? Or is it because certain individuals are not good candidates for lasers?

No long term side effects

There are no long term side effects from Fraxel as long as the procedure is performed by a qualified practitioner. Side effects you mention such as "holes" are extremely rare and definitely not the norm.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Long-Term Effects of Fraxel

I have been using the Fraxel Dual for many years and have had wonderful results.  I have seen these same patients many years later and their skin is still flawless and beautiful.  The most important thing to maintain the wonderful results from Fraxel is sun avoidance and proper sun protection.