Can Fraxel Dual melt fillers?

Can Fraxel Dual melt fillers like Juvederm and Restylane?

Fraxel and Fillers

This is a very common questions posed by many of our patients. There is no evidence that Fraxel Dual melts Juvederm, Restylane, or any other type of filler. These two procedures can be done together with great results!

Fraxel Laser and Fillers

The Fraxel laser is an excellent tool in removing sun damage, brown spots, wrinkles, and fine lines.  Many of my patients who are in the process of rejuvenating their skin with Fraxel are also receiving injections of Botox and Restylane.  There is no data to support that the Fraxel melts fillers nor have I seen any change in filler placement or amount after Fraxel.