Is $3,000 a reasonable price for 1 treatment of both outer thighs for Coolsculpting in Northern NJ? Should I go elsewhere?

Coolsculpting; outer thighs; costs

Cost of CS

The cost of Coolsculpting depends on how many areas you are having treated. Each area can vary from $600 to $750 dollars per session. You should speak to your practitioner about how many sessions you will need on each area as well so that you have realistic financial expectations.
My best,
Sheila Nazarian

Coolsculpting Pricing in Northern NJ

Coolsculpting would be an appropriate procedure to remove the excess fat in your stomach.

Coolscupting treatments at our practice start at $700.

The cost for Coolsculpting starts at $700 for a cycle of CoolCore, CoolCurve, or Coolfit.

The cost for Coolsculpting with Coolsmooth Pro starts at $750.

The cost for Coolscupting will be $1200 for a cycle of Coolmax.

A patient may need multiple cycles to achieve the optimal treatment.

We are currently running a special where a patient who purchases 1 cycle, can get a 2nd cycle 50% off.

You will need to get assessed in person to get a proper understanding of full costs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Standard price for CoolSculpting thighs

Yes, that is a reasonable price.  We offer a discount off that basic price, as do many physicians, but I wouldn't make your choice of physician on that basis.  More important is the clinical experience, judgement and expertise of the physician.

Mario Loomis, MD
Middletown Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting on outer thighs

The new cool smooth piece is fabulous for the other thighs. It takes two hours on each outer thigh to perform. 1500 is the standard price for each thigh. For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with these new applicators and coolsculpting. 

Coolsculpting cost for outer thighs

Steffi,

The treatment of the outer thighs was not possible until the development of the new CoolSmooth attachment for the Coolsculpting device. This was just recently approved.  The thigh is a larger area and may need a total of two treatments per side i.e. 2 hours for a total of 4 hours.  Typical cost per treatment cycle (i.e hour) is anywhere from 600 (usually if doing multiple areas) to 800 (if just doing one area) per cycle.  So I think that $ 750 x 4 = 3,000 is very reasonable and the going rate.

Good luck with your treatment.  I am sure you will be thrilled with your results.

Ran Y. Rubinstein, MD
200 Stony Brook Court, Newburgh, New York
Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon
Clinical Professor New York Presbyterian Hospital
National Education Faculty (physician trainer) for:
Allergan (Juvederm, Voluma), Valient (Scultpra, Restylane),
Cynosure (Cellulaze, Precision Laser Lift) & Solta (Fraxel, Thermage)
Zeltiq( Coolsculpting)

Ran Y. Rubinstein, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting for outer thighs and price

The only treatment for outer thigh fat that has been proven to be effective is CoolSculpting, using the newest CoolSmooth applicator.  We charge $1200 per side, and the treatment of each side takes 2 hours.  Discounts for packages are available, and the consultation fee is applied to the first treatment.

i hope this information js helpful to you.

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Cost of coolsculpting

Hi,
Costs for coolsculpting can vary depending on the areas being treated and  the number of treatments being suggested. The treatment for the thigh takes 2 hours on each side, unlike other areas where each application takes one hour, so the cost for the outer thigh is typically higher, as much as double,  compared to other areas.  There is some variation in pricing and it may be possible to purchase a "package" of treatments reducing the cost.  I hope this helps.  Good Luck.  Doctor Bev

Beverly Friedlander, MD
Short Hills Plastic Surgeon