How many days will I need to stay in Miami after BBL?

Waiting after BBL

On average one can't sit after a BBL for a little under two weeks. If you have that issue solved, then a week would be ok. Having surgery away from home offers cost saving advantages, but it can be risky. If everything goes well- and I hope it does - you will not regret it. But if for any reason things go wrong, all bets are off.

Ideally the person who does your Brazilian butt lift should be board certified in plastic surgery, does a ton of BBLs, operates at a certified facility and carries malpractice insurance, if these criteria are met you are in good hands and the logistics can be worked out for you by that surgeon. If not, please reconsider your plan to save money and travel for surgery. Would you drive to Miami without car insurance, if you would, then having an uninsured surgeon do your surgery may make sense to you. Good luck.

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

BBL and travel

You need to talk to your surgeon regarding his preference for travel after surgery.  You might want to consider having surgery near your home so that you can follow-up for post-op care.

You should to consider staying in Miami for 5-7 days post op
infections tend to come up 3-5 days after surgery you want to make sure
if you run into any infection you are local and your surgeon can be able
to provide you service and care.
Good luck! 

Post-Op Suggestions

Thanks for your question!

I generally recommend my patients to spend at least 3 days on bed rest before traveling. However, results vary from person to person. As long as you're following your board-certified surgeon's post-op instructions, you should have the best results for your body. 

Best of luck