Liposuctions abdomen uneven for seroma an fibrosis. Any suggestions? (photos)

I underwent liposuction about 9 months and revision 5 months ago, a week after the surgery I started to develop a seroma above my belly button . So my doc drained several times. Finally after a couple weeks it stops drain but the seroma started looking like a sac of fat. I went to revision the fat was removed same in other areas. After 10 months my belly is uneven, bumpy I've been good about wearing my compression garment and doing massages. What do you recommend to fix this problem. Any advice?

Uneven post lipo

From looking at your photos I would probably recommend some careful and judicious fat grafting to fill in some of the uneven areas to create a smoother look to your abdomen.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Your options include fat grafting to the abdominal wall to help even out the contour irregularities.  A more aggressive option is an abdominoplasty that would release any scarred tissue and remove any seroma cavities that are still present along with some fat grafting.  A physical exam is needed to determine your best course of action.  

Liposuctions abdomen uneven for seroma an fibrosis. Any suggestions?

YES! I 1st suggest Thermi Smooth 250 RF sessions. Appears yu would need at least 10 weekly hourly sessions($800/session). Otherwise only directed SmartLipo Triplex + Lipo in a superficial layering techniques would be the combination options. 

Seroma and Fibrosis After Liposuction, What Can Be Done

There are many options here but the outcomes will lead to diffeerent results
1) RF and shock wave skin tightening/smoothening to help improve contour and soften area
2) revision hi defiintion procedure with fat grafting and very important post procedure protocols to prevent additional complications
3) liposuction and fat grafting with a tummy tuck to at least release all the fibrosis and redrape the skin properly
4) noninvasive fat treatments such as ultrashape and sculpsure,  with shock wave and vaniqush ... we call this "fire, wind, and shock" treatment in our practice

I suggest a formal consultation with an expert who does both surgical and non surgical contouring.  your best best is improvement and you should go to an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.