What is a Quick Lift mini face lift? How long does it last, and is it for an older person (77 yrs old)

Mini lift

These are essentially a marketing promotion technique. For instance I market the LoopLift because I am located in the Chicago Loop district. 

I tailor the lift to each specific patient which is how it should be. The mini part just dictates the tissues layers involved. The more aging, skin, muscle and soft tissue sagging you have the more extensive the surgery needs to be. At the same time it is all about the patients. Some people only are really looking to get the jowl area treated. For that a minilift is adequate typically. If you also don't like your neck then a necklift is added to the minilift.

Hope this helps.

DrC

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Based on your age

Although you have not submitted any pictures, based on your age, it's likely that you would need a lower facelift also addressing the neck. Any type of mini procedure may not be enough for you. But I can't tell without pictures.

Brian K. Machida, MD, FACS
Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mini Facelift

A Quick Lift is a "branded" name for a particular type of mini facelift.  Today,  there are many companies who have used branded names to market their version of the mini facelift.  A mini facelift is a procedure which typically addresses early signs of facial and neck aging.  It is a procedure which can many times be performed under local anesthesia with some mild sedation, depending on a patient's medical history.  The "name" of the procedure is not important, but what is most important is the skill of the surgeon.  I suggest you find a surgeon who specializes in facial cosmetic surgery, specifically facelift surgery.  Review their credentials and their before/after photos to see if you like the results they have achieved for patients displaying similar signs of aging.  Good Luck!

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon