Can I drink Coffee or Tea before BBL?

I am scheduled for surgery End of August 2016 and am wondering if I can still have my cup of coffee with milk every morning and also drink tea without much concern?

Coffee/tea before BBL

Thank you for your question.  It is fine to drink coffee and tea.  However, if going under general anesthesia you will not be able to drink or eat from the midnight before surgery until the time of surgery.  Best wishes in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS

Board Certified ENT

Board Certified Plastic Surgery

Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL and diet

If you are having the procedure under general anesthesia you likely will not be able to eat or drink from midnight before surgery.   Best to discuss with your surgeon.