Bags under eyes post Fractora. Is this normal?

I had Fractora done in the past 3 days ago and expected the swelling, however, I have large bags under each eye filled with fluid, is this normal?

Fractora swelling and eye bags after procedure

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This is absolutely normal and typically subsides within just a few days after the procedure.  Elevation of your head while you sleep will minimize this as well as using ice packs after your procedure.  If you are doing a series of Fractora treatments make sure you remind your treatment provider that this occurred on your last treatment.  

As long as the swelling subsided quickly, no changes to your treatment would be recommended.  

The thinner skin around the eyes tends to show more swelling in the first few days after any procedure.  Your goal is results and the swelling is just part of the process of injury and healing of the skin layers from Fractora

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bags under eyes post Fractora. Is this normal? = it could be possible #fractora #skintightening

Fractora treatment is associated with minimal downtime. However, when treating thin skin like the lower lids, swelling could happen. Lower lid swelling post fracture could range from mild to severe depending on the healing capabilities of the patient's skin.

In my practice I recommend the patients to sleep with the head elevated ( on 2 to 3 pillows) for several days after fractora treatment of the face

John Mesa, MD