Bags under eyes post Fractora. Is this normal?

I had Fractora done in the past 3 days ago and expected the swelling, however, I have large bags under each eye filled with fluid, is this normal?

Bags under eyes post Fractora. Is this normal? = it could be possible #fractora #skintightening

Fractora treatment is associated with minimal downtime. However, when treating thin skin like the lower lids, swelling could happen. Lower lid swelling post fracture could range from mild to severe depending on the healing capabilities of the patient's skin.

In my practice I recommend the patients to sleep with the head elevated ( on 2 to 3 pillows) for several days after fractora treatment of the face