I'm 4 days post op from my labiaplasty. Am I looking fine/is there anything I should worry about? (Photo)

I'm considering getting arnica tablets for the bruising and bromelein for the swelling. Would this help? Also dermaplast spray for when it starts itching.

Thank you for your question.  It seems like your healing quite nicely. Keep doing what you are doing and you will be fully healed in no time. Congratulations. 

Does it look OK? Day four after V-wedge LP

...Can't say for sure from your pic. I'd recommend sending it to your surgeon & asking. Dermaplast spray is fine for superficial discomfort & itching; otherwise the less handling the better. Looks OK to me, but your surgeon is the one to whom you should direct your question!

Michael P Goodman, MD

Davis, CA, USA

There is no need to micromanage your labiaplasty recovery

Keep the area clean and keep pressure off it. That's all you need to know regarding healing from labiaplasty. The more things you do to the area, the higher the chance that you will mess up the healing process and your ultimate result.

I'm 4 days PostOp from my labiaplasty. Am I looking fine? Is ther anything I should worry about?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination, the skin color to your lower labiaplasty tissues appear concerning.  Whether due to a combination of bruising and/or overlying ointment, I would reach out to your surgeon to ensure you are healing without issue.