Am I able to fix my flanks or "hip dip"? (photo)

I am considered skinny, being 135lbs at 5'7. I have a hip dip bone structure meaning i cannot get rid of my flanks/love handles through exercise, because they are infact bone. So ive come to the conclusion that i would like to make my lower hip area, (where the dip is) and buttocks area bigger. Maybe through fat transfer? I was wondering mainly on cost range. I know that shouldnt be main concern, but im able to find the best doctor, just need to know what thus kind of work typically costs.

Yes, you are a good candidate for a BBL. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Hip dip treatment

You appear to be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift.  Liposuction and fat transfer will treat your love handles and treat the deficiency in your buttock/hip regions.  

Dennis Dass, MD

Am I able to fix my flanks or "hip dip"?

I think that you have a very nice shape, and you do not need much.  Further it is imperative that you find a surgeon who really sculpts patients without causing contour irregularities.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Am I Able To Fix My Hip Dip?

Thank you for your question! I absolutely think you can significantly improve your hip dip.n seek a board certified plastic surgeon who performs these regularly.  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel
Double Board Certified
Plastic Surgeon
Chicago
Hoffman Estates
Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Liposculpting and fat transfer for your 'hip dip"

Reducing the love handle area and transferring fat to the buttocks will improve your shape. Cost varies a lot from one location to another and depends on many factors such as type of anesthesia. Get a couple of opinionsand don't decide only on price.h

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

BBL and hip issue

It may be possible to provide the result that you want, but an evaluation in person would be prudent to evaluate you and see what types of fat reserves you have.

BBL

Thank you for your question

I do believe that we can achieve a good result by doing fat transfer. Please contact me by email for estimate.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon