I Want to Finance my Braz. Butt Lift I Have Poor Credit (530) How Much $$ a Month? Aprox.

I want to finance my B.B.L but i have poor credit (530) and I don't have a down payment. I want to know how much would i pay a month if i finance? I am so unhappy with my flat butt and fat stomach. I believe i would have to only donate from my tummy since i have a lot of fat and its the only thing i have a problem with ( besides my flat butt). I have big boobs and a flat butt and fat tummy. I feel un-proportioned p.s sorry for the small pics, had to take them with my phon

In our practice, we use Care Credit as well as other companies; they have been used by our patients with no problems.  They do have different rates so please make sure you get all of the information you need prior to signing up with any financing company.

Generally speaking, it is always in patients' best interests to achieve a certain degree of financial stability prior to undergoing elective surgery of any type. Patients should also keep in mind that additional surgery may be necessary in the short or long term, following the primary procedure that is being performed;  this additional surgery may be associated  out-of-pocket expenses. Again, best to achieve a physical, emotional, psychosocial, and financial “stable state” prior to considering elective plastic surgery. Best wishes.

Financing is usually a couple hundred of dollars/monthly

There are financing options offered by surgeons. The financing company pays off your surgery for you, and then you make monthly payments to the financing company. These payments can be just a couple hundred a month. When you find a surgeon, ask about this option.

Ronald Levine, MD

Finance Brazilian Butt Lift

Financing options are increasing, and we currently offer 8 companies and over 30 lenders. At a credit score of 530, you may want to find a co-signer to qualify for a lower cost financing program. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Nance my Braz. Butt Lift I Have Poor Credit (530) How Much $$ a Month? Aprox.

Thank you for your question! I suggest you find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and discuss what financing options he or she provides.  Then you can go online and apply for whatever financing option you choose and see all of the monthly plans they have.  Best of luck! 

Dr Dhaval Patel
Double Board Certified 
Plastic Surgeon
Chicago
Hoffman Estates
Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Medicalfinancing.com

Carecredit is usually best for higher credit individuals. I would best suggest medicalfinancing.com as they work with subprime borrowers. They have lenders that will finance you via your employment verification and income verification. That would be my best suggestion.

Moises Salama, MD

Brazilian Buttock lift

You can call " care credit" for financing options and monthly payement.

However you also need to think very carefully , what if you need revision, or treat a complication , how are you going to pay for that?????????????????????????????????????