Ideal breast size to my frame?

I would just like to know what the ideal breast size would be for my frame and weight. I am 30 years old, 5ft 3, I weigh 110 pounds and I am currently a size 30D. What is the ideal breast size for my body frame?

Saline vs Silicone

It is very difficult to determine the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 350 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. . Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the below link.

#breastaugmentation
#findingtherightsize
#BA

Breast size

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately without photos or more importantly, a physical evaluation, it is nearly impossible to tell you what would be best for you.  Please be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in the breast augmentation with implants to determine what would be best for you.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Ideal Breast Size?

There is no such thing as best breast size. It is all relative and depends upon individual's desires. Some women prefer larger and others prefer smaller size. If you are unhappy with your breast size I recommend visit to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

M. Azhar Ali, MD, FACS
Bloomfield Hills Plastic Surgeon

Ideal Breast Size

Focus on the look not the cc or cup size. Bra's vary from store to store, and cc's mean nothing in isolation. You should be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. For what's its worth, in my experience a dimensionally sound mod+ profile tends to go from an A+/B- to the magical full C or small D. A high profile (or SRF) would be about 100ccs larger to maintain the same base width and more like a Full D but VS will call it a DD or DDD, particularly in a 32-34. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like, in your case, I'm assuming something a bit more natural looking, pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. I have included a link with my explaination of the different implants and what to expect from your consult as well as hundreds of before and after photos to see what change implants of a particular size deliver. Best of luck. #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarlandtX #houstonTX

That's tough to answer...

It's all in the eyes of the beholder.  From my standpoint, anything that fits on you chest is best.  So, that's a B or C cup!  A D cup on a small frame may be a bit generous, so a reduction may be an option for you.  But, the size of your breast and the tag on your bra may not match...  You may be wearing a D cup, but not filling it out.  You may need a small implant with a lift.  It's really impossible to tell without an exam.  See a few ASAPS member surgeons in your area and see what they have to say.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Size

Hello dear, thanks for the question, I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine your perfect sizing

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Ideal size breast

My 25 years experience of doing cosmetic breast surgery there is no ideal size that fits everybody. The limit of how small one can make you is predicated on the blood supply of the breast. I recommend you see a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your options. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Ideal Breast Size to Balance Your Frame

Everyone's ideal is of course different however I generalize with my patients by explaining that in my mind a mid C cup provides nice and natural proportioning and a full C begins to appear somewhat "top heavy" and a small C or smaller begins to look fairly petite.

More importantly, you must remember that after future pregnancies and weight gain or loss your breast size will be affected so it's good to avoid too aggressive a change.  As a result, I normally suggest that someone undergoing breast reduction (normally most patients start as a DD cup) opt for approximately a full C cup or a small D cup range.  If they have symptoms such as neck, shoulder or back pain many request the smaller end of the range to improve their chances of alleviation of symptoms.

Have a careful discussion with your ABPS Bd. Certified Plastic Surgeon so that the best  options for you are discussed and explained. Good luck with your choices.

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Ideal breast size

Everyones' ideal is different. In general, you have to be examined in person to review your goals and to see what might be appropriate for you.

Ideal breast size is the one that fits your existing body

You should see a board - certified plastic surgeon for an assessment.  An 'ideal' breast is one that fits your existing anatomy

Martin Jugenburg, MD