Can you have a nose job and a facelift at the same time?

I'm 37 and have large sagging cheeks and a huge African nose.

Open rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.Kind regards 

Facelift and Rhinoplasty

Absolutely! You will need to see a facial plastic surgeon to make sure that you are a candidate for these procedures, but if so they can definitely be done together. It’s not uncommon for patients to request having multiple procedures at once, and I often perform rhinoplasty and facelifts simultaneously. There are actually many benefits to having these procedures done together, including only having anesthesia once and enduring less downtime than if they were done separately. It’s very important to do your research and find a facial plastic surgeon who specializes in performing multi-procedure surgeries. For you specifically, it will also be important to find a physician who is an expert with ethnic rhinoplasty. I place a lot of emphasis on this, especially if you are considering both a facelift, and a rhinoplasty because you want to achieve facial harmony in which all of your features look natural and complement one another. I would be happy to discuss this with you in more detail during a consultation.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question, RomanVango. I would be interested to see pictures to learn the extent of the adjustments you would like to make. In short, a Rhinoplasty and Facelift can be performed at the same time. Please consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who has experience in doing so. It is important that you research your surgeon to learn of their training, education and expertise by reviewing their background, Patient testimonials and Before&After photos.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and facelift

Thank you for your question. Yes these two procedures can be combined in one anesthetic. Please make sure you are seeing a qualified surgeon with extensive experience in ethnic rhinoplasty's.

Best wishes Theodore T Nyame MD

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Yes you may have both at the same time provided the surgeon is an expert at both.   There is no one nose or set of features that typifies a certain ethnicity. There is a great deal of diversity in individual noses. Find a surgeon who demonstrates vast experience in transforming many types of noses.

Beverly Hills, CA

Ethnic rhinoplasty and facelift

We often combine rhinoplasty and facelift. The results are remarkable. A consultation would determine what your goals are and address reasonable expectations. 

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Simultaneous Nose Job and Facelift

Yes, it is possible to have both a nose job and facelift performed in a single sitting. In fact, if you are in good health and are cleared by your surgeon and general doctor to have the two surgeries done simultaneously, you may find that this approach is favorable and more cost-efficient. You will have a single recovery period, meaning you will only have to take off from work and other obligations one time. And, after this combined downtime, you may start to reap the benefits of your cosmetic procedures more quickly instead of having to make arrangements for a second surgery.

Sam Rizk, MD

Combining rhinoplasty with a face lift

Thank you for asking about your face lift and rhinoplasty.

Yes, indeed.
A face lift and an African-American rhinoplasty can be done at the same time.
Be sure to consult a Board Certified Plastic or Facial Plastic Surgeon for your procedures.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Nose and face surgery simultaneously

Rhinoplasty can be combined with other procedures such as facelift. However, it you are 37 years old it is unlikely that you need a facelift. There are other less invasive procedures that are often applicable in younger patents such as fat grafting, fillers, Botox, facial implants, etc. Those procedures can safely be done at the same time as a rhinoplasty. 

Neal Handel, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Nose and face

Hi

Its possible to combine multiple surgeries but my bigger concern is proper diagnosis.  At 37 you should not need a facelift - period.  So I would have to see pictures to see what truly is the cause and solution for what you see as an aesthetic problem.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon