Any suggestions for African Black Ethnic Rhinoplasty in UK / Europe? (photo)

From a young age I have wanted a nose job I have looked through the doctors on realself most of those based in UK specialise in rhinoplasty for Caucasian, is there any recommendation. I have a wide nose which is not too flat but I would like to improve facial front profile heres a picture of my nose. Please recommend any surgeons that are good and have high good result rating
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Afroamerican nose

Your photo set is not complete, additional side and oblique views are required, if you could post or send.

From the frontal view you seem to be a routinary case for ethnic rhinoplasty in order to minimize the afroamerican structure, specially at the tip, which in all these cases lacks projection, definition and shape. For this purpose extensive grafting is required.

I agree, your surgeon must be experienced and should consider this case as routinary as it is for real.

In case your lateral profile shows a low bridge it could be raised, adding complexity, nevertheless is not anything dramatic or revolutionary, still is within the stardard scope of a complete surgeon mastering ethnic rhinoplasties.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Pre/post pics during consultation are important

There should be various plastic surgeons in London with experience in ethnic rhinoplasty. An open approach with cartilage harvest from the septum together with alar base reduction will be the surgical method which will be discussed with you. You probably need to call the plastic surgeon and personally interview him whether he has the experience you are looking for. The websites of all plastic surgeons  in Europe will not provide you with pre/post pics because it is against EU law to show pre/post pics. So you need to see the pre/post pics during consultation. Good luck to you.

Georg Roth, MD
Germany Plastic Surgeon

African American Rhinoplasty

Hi,

Over the past 15 years African American and Ethnic rhinoplasty have become a very specialized field of rhinoplasty. Consider doing your research online to find a surgeon that can give you results you are expecting,even if it means traveling to another country. It will be worth your investment and avoid potential revisions.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Ethnic rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Black rhinoplasty

Hello kofoska and thanks for your inquiry. I agree that you would be best served by finding an experienced ethnic rhinoplasty surgeon. From your photos you appear to have a nice bridge with good definition. I suggest that you have an open rhinoplasty with tip refinement by cartilage reshaping, tip grafts, and tip suture techniques. Your alar base needs to be reduced to be congruent with your new frontal profile. Not sure who I'd recommend in the UK but continue your research. If needed you may have to travel to the States. Good luck to you.