I want fake looking boobs. I've already had them done twice at 21! What's the difference between silicone and saline? (Photo)

My boobs saged and were I lost abit of weight so I decided to get a breast uplift with implants. But they are not big enough and have already sagged more 3 years on. I want to go huge like 700cc but I want the very fake look as I'm a stripper and will make more money. And I do love the fake look. What is the difference with saline implants and silicone?

Against saline

I recomment you don't use saline implants, they have multiple and serious disadvantages compared with the modern cohesive silicone gel-filled models.

I recomment the macrotextured implants with maximum adherence.

If you want them to look fake do use the round profile models.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

I want fake looking boobs. I've already had them done twice at 21! What's the difference between silicone and saline?

Thank you for the question. Generally speaking, silicone gel breast implants tend to be softer and less likely to be associated with rippling/palpability. The use of a larger/higher profile silicone gel breast implant may help achieve the more “fake look”. Some patients, who are looking for the more projecting/round look benefit from the use of saline breast implants. These implants tend to be firmer than silicone gel breast implants. You may find the attached link, dedicated to the more “fake look” outcome with breast augmentation surgery, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Possible but not recommended

It's possible to go to 700cc, but if you want that "stripper" look, you should go with a firmer, higher profile implant. Just understand that you'll be stretching the tissues,  speeding up sagging. The bigger implant you get, the faster you'll sag.

Ronald Levine, MD

Lift vs augmentation

If you want your breast fuller and are happy with the shape of them, then an implant will be fine. Keep in mind an implant will only "fill our breast up" it will not "lift them up". They will look just like they do now, they are just bigger and fuller with an implant only. If you feel this will meet your goals, then an augmentation should be fine.

If you are unhappy with the position of your breast and feel they are too low, then an implant will likely not satisfy you and you will want to consider the lift. A lift will "lift them up" and put them in a higher position, change the size of the areola and "lift" them off of your chest.

Often times both of these procedures are combined to achieve an optimal result. By lifting them and adding volume, the breast will not only sit higher on your chest but will also have the nice fullness from the implant.

Dr Scott Ennis

If you want fake looking breasts

As you have already had a lift and a vertical scar that is visible you can put in larger implants at any point in time.  You can get silicone implants under the age of 22 but this is typically consider off label use.  That means that the manufacturers warranty for the implants is not valid.  It would appear that you have implants that are outside the muscle so the larger you go, the faster you will droop.  You will need to make a business decision whether you want to continue to have operations to increased size and decrease the stretch of skin.  Each time you instrument the pocket, you increase the risk of infection to the pocket and the potential for capsular tightening and hardness.  You might consider conversion to a submuscular implant which is textured to get a longer-lasting result.  One of your key words above is  silicone injection.  Those of us in plastic surgery who are  board certified will recommend strongly that you  avoid that. We see lifetime complications in girls who do this.

David Janssen, MD, FACS
Oshkosh Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants that give the "fake" look.

You cna simply increase the size and use a higher profile implant. But here is the rub, silicone, truly your best choice, is not FDA approved till you are 22. Saline will thin your breasts, cause rippling and further bottoming out, which you already have. Then there is the added weight, 450cc implants weigh a pound. In that case you would be adding 2 pounds of weight to your chest, I would suggest you consider that.

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery

I want fake looking boobs.

It sounds like you are asking for large heavy implants that stay up and don't droop in a patient who has drooped from smaller implants. Good luck. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

You should be able to achieve the look you want by going with larger implants.  You may even like the higher projection of Natrelle Style 20 implants.

With larger implants come risks and complications that will affect you in the future.  These complications include thinning of tissue, droopiness of the breasts, and increased need for additional surgery in the future.  

Large Breast Implants

You need to do careful going that large as implants that are large and heavy may overwhelm the tissues of your breast and may sag more over time. There is a certain range of sizes that will tend to work best with any one's particular anatomy. Make sure you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can go over your anatomy and choose implants on the larger side that will still be safe for you in the long term while providing you the more augmented look that you are trying to achieve. Silicone and Saline implants can both create the more dramatic look you are trying to achieve depending on how they are performed. There are subtle differences in how they feel and the way they move and ripple.

Just exchange to the size you desire. NO lifting operation needed. You can not base silicone til you are 22 years old...