What is better for my gummy smile , botox or lip repositioning ? (photos)

Gummy Smiles

Botox is a temporary option that will have to be continually redone.  Consider a consultation with a dentist or periodontist trained in lip-repositioning.  Ask to see photos of similar cases they have done.  It is not a hard procedure to do.

Houston Dentist

Gummy Smile

Actually, I think Botox will help your gummy appearance. I also think that if you added a little filler to your upper lip, that would also help. That way, you would have more of an upper lip in order to hide your gums more. So I think a combination approach of Botox along with fillers would work best for you.

Gummy Smile

I would recommend a consultation with a cosmetic/plastic surgeon to determine the best treatment option for you. The choice will depend on whether you are looking for a temporary or permanent solution. Botox would be a temporary solution, lip repositioning would be permanent.