Can I change my Asian eyes to Caucasian eyes?

I want to know if i can change me eyes and how much does it cost

Why?

What do you mean exactly?  In general you can't looks like another person or race and I don't recommend it. If you're simply South American with heavy eyelids then you most likely can perform a blepharoplasty to have them be more open or brighter but going from Asian to Caucasian is not recommended.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asian eyes to Caucasian eyes?

Why would you want to do that? I would advise against thinking that way. Instead, try to look your best. If you do just that, you will look and, more importantly, feel great about yourself. When you look at all treatment options to enhance the beauty of the eyes, try to keep in mind how each of the options will affect the beauty of your own eyes.

Eric In Choe, MD

Eyelid Surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. It is possible to enhance the shape and appearance of your eyes specifically. However, it may not result in your ideal look or alter your facial structure. Whether you undergo eyelid surgery alone or in combination with other surgical or cosmetic procedures, you are likely to see dramatic results after your procedure. That rejuvenated appearance can also go far in improving your self-confidence and your self-esteem. You should seek consultation with a board-certified surgeon who can better assess you and provide accurate options and results for your specific needs. Best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD