My port wine stain birthmark is awful. It's on my right bum cheek and thigh. How much would it cost to get rid of?

My birthmark is on my right cheek on my butt and my thigh and I've always been self conscience and sometimes it burns in salt water or in high chlorinated pools and I have always wanted to get it removed. I'm 18 years old and would do just about anything to get rid of it

Port wine stains and treatments with lasers

You can get this faded, if not removed with lasers. You will need at least 6 or more sessions depending on the size and thickness. Port wine stains do best with vascular lasers such as V BEAM 
This video link shows how, and what to expect. All the bestDr Davin Lim Laser dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist