23 y/o NW3 pattern - Started treatment but afraid of it. (photo)

23 old male ihave problm off hair fall from 3 year i have tried homopethic but not cure.... I have a male patern baldness nw3 about to half bald... May be from stress.... Recently i consult docter he prescribe me tugain 5% in morning and 10% at night.... And Adgain capsule protein daily and fungicide shampoo daily.. 13 day gone my hair get more worst thining at top less hair Remain at top... What should i do...... I wait fo 1 month....Or do something

If you are not sure why you are losing hair, it is best to see a doctor for an exam and treatment options.

If you are not sure why you are losing hair, it is best to see a doctor for an exam and treatment options.  If you have seen a doctor but you are afraid to follow your doctor's recommendation, let your doctor know about your fears.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate your hair loss and start non invasive options like PRP/progesterone or consider transplantation. Best, Dr. Emer

23 and losing hair

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon