Blurry vision right eye after lasik still after 5 years... Any suggestions?

I have blurry vision right eye its hard to focus it happens periodically some days it's OK some days bad. Now mostly in evening it happens in morning is better. It's not because of computer even when traveling and not use computer at all still evening right eye blurry vision. I had feeling like onl with right eye I see less space more darker harder focus.... After lasik I complained to doctor about this they did nothing ... with their machines they checked and told all OK.

Dry eyes

Since your vision is fluctuating, it sounds like you are experiencing dry eyes.  Although your eyes may not feel dry, your tear film may be unstable causing your vision to be blurry and fluctuate.  I would recommend that you try using artificial tears every 2-3 hours to see if there is any improvement. 

San Francisco Ophthalmologist

Blurry vision post lasik at night

it is most likely due to dry eyes, and you should have had the lower punctum in that eye plugged or cauterized

so go back and tell your MD i said that, and he or she can email me a thank-you if i'm correct

Emil William Chynn, MD, FACS, MBA
New York Ophthalmologist