What Cosmetic Procedure/treatment Would You Recommend to Make my Face Prettier and Less Masculine? (photo)

My face is long, masculine shaped, and I have a very unattractive nose with large nostrils. my skin is also very bad with large pores. I would really appreciate it if a professional doctor would take a look at my photos and give me your opinions. I feel that my face is very masculine and I am desperate for anything that could help.

Feminine Face

You have attractive features but enhancing the appearance of the lower half of your face, your jaw, as well as restoring balance for a heart shaped facial appearance will help you appear more feminine.  An in person consultation is recommended. Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Facial feminization.

There are several operAtions I have done for 35 years to feminize a masculine face. These include rhinoplasty, boney orbital contouring, chin reshaping, etc. 

Better facial balance

I agree with your assessment that your face appears long, and that can be improved by changing the general proportions of your face.  Adding volume and width to your upper face and thinning your lower face will create a more triangular shape which will be perceived as shorter.  Filler, fat injections, or implants in your cheeks will widen your upper face.  You can thin the width of your lower face either by treating your masseter (chewing) muscles with botox or by actually reducing the outsides of your jaw bone.  A rhinoplasty could reduce the size of your nose and reduce the amount of nostril that shows.  There is no surgery to improve your skin, but daily care with good products and procedures like microneedeling can make a big difference over time.  

Bryan Rolfes, MD

Bryan Rolfes, MD
Minneapolis Otolaryngologist

Rhinoplasty to salmon eyes the face

A rhinoplasty would probably be the best option to refine and  feminize your facial features. The rhinoplasty procedure would involve narrowing the tip, narrowing the nostrils, and bridge line while still keeping  your ethnicity.