What can I have done now to correct a bad banana roll lipo from 2 yrs ago?

I had a liposuction on thighs and also of the bana rolls about 2 years ago. Unfortunatelly the support for the bottom vanished with the banana rolls and now the bottom looks oversized in relation to the legs, and also it looks very droopy and elongated (and it's not even symetrical as a result of the right banana roll being over-liposuctioned). My question is can it be corrected? I'd'like to have a symmetrical, lifted, smaller bottom, if possible with a skin tightening effect. Thank you.

I concur with  the answers below, the results of liposuction are usually based on the surgeons experience.  I  have performed thousands of liposuction and revision lipo procedures.  My advice is to meet with a local plastic surgeon that specializes in liposculpture.

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Banana roll liposuction and assymetry

The correction of an assymetric banana roll post lipo may require surgical excision. The risk is the scar but the reward is the removal of the excess skin and soft tissue. This procedure would help the buttocks and the excess banana roll tissue.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy with liopsuction

• The easiest correction of this liposuction is to a buttock lift. 
  • The excess skin might be used to correct the asymmetry. 

Banana roll

Reducing your banana rolls, posterior upper thigh excess fat, if done properly and conservatively should give you improvement without making your buttocks drop.

Fat grafting sometimes indicated after excessive liposuction.

there may be several options for correction including fat grafting the areas that were over treated. If excess skin is part of the problem than it will need to be dealt with by some form of buttock lift.

This would be difficult to evaluate without photos or an exam, but I perform alot of revision surgeries for liposuction and the Brazilian buttlift.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.