Looking to Combine Labiaplasty and Breast Augmentation Surgery. Any One Done This? AZ Surgeon?

I can only find one surgeon in Arizona that has experience in both. Also any feedback on anyone who has done both? Recovery, cost, ect. Thank you!!

Labiaplasty and Breast Augmentation Combo

Having these two particular procedures as my specialties, I have done the labiaplasty/breast augmentation combo procedure numerous times.  Typically the patients are relatively young and healthy and because there is typically also minimal blood loss, this combination of procedures is relatively safe and well tolerated by patients.  Of course you will first need a formal consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in these procedures to confirm you are otherwise a healthy candidate.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton

Possible to do

Combining these two procedures is certainly possible in the suitable patient. The cost would be about $10,000-$13,000 in Toronto, On. 

Labiaplasty with Breast Augmenaton

Yes its very much possible. I have done it in same sitting several times and there are no issues at all. Surgeon starts in lithotomy position and does the labia first and then the position is changed to flat and Br augmentation is performed. I hope this answers your question

Combining Different Procedures into One Surgery

Yes, it is possible to #combine #surgeries. The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one #consultation. I invite you to visit PacificCenterPlasticSurgery.com to view a complete list of surgeries commonly performed.
The first step is to seek a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly trained with your desired procedures. I also encourage you to look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients.
Also, reading patient reviews of those who have had combined surgeries will be beneficial. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

In Arizona many docs do breast augmentation, and many do labiaplasty. I recommend that you seek out a trend Plastic Surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery so that you get the best possible outcome.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Yes, breast augmentation and labia minora reduction surgery are commonly performed together in my practice.  I perform the breast augmentation procedure first;  the labia minora reduction surgery is performed afterwards. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  Best wishes.

Breast Augmentation and Labiaplasty at the Same Time

I have done this many times in less than one hour.  I do the breast augmentation first because a foreign body is involved.  I then do the labiaplasty, the dirtier procedure. 

Labiaplasty and breast augmentation

Labiaplasty and a breast augmentation can be combined during one setting.  I can not specifically tell you who to go to in Arizona.  You should call around to board certified plastic surgeons.

Labiaplasty with breast augmentation

These two procedures can easily be done at the same time. The breast augmentation would be the rate limiting procedure as far as the recovery.  You can find detailed recovery information on my website.   In Kansas City the total cost for both would be about $5600 if saline filled implants are used and $900 more for silicone gel. The costs can vary of course for surgeon to surgeon and area of the country.  

Gary Hall,MD

Gary Hall, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Combining labiaplasty with breast augmentation

There is no reason why these procedures cannot be safely performed at the same time.  In addition to breast augmentation, I have performed labiaplasties with liposuction and rhinoplasty.

Bruce E. Genter, MD, FACS
Abington Plastic Surgeon