Why does Cool sculpting not work ???

I just don't understand why cool sculpting does not work I have had a few Doctors tell me don't spend your money . Is there something else that works my arms are so bad ??

Why does CoolSculpting not work?

"Why does CoolSculpting not work?" I have been asked this exact question hundreds of times. The answer is simple. Not every treatment is appropriate for every patient. It is important to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who is trained in a variety of volume reduction techniques because what works for one patient may not be appropriate for another. A wise man once said that if the only tool is you have in your tool chest is a hammer- everything looks like a nail. Do your research and find an experienced surgeon who offers a variety of options! Best of luck!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting works!

CoolSculpting absolutely works. It targets on average about 20-25% of subcutaneous fat cells in a treatment area. I would recommend consulting with a physician trained in CoolSculpting to see if you are an appropriate candidate for this procedure. 

Marine Demirjian, MD
Glendale Internist

Why does Cool sculpting not work ???

Thank you for your question. CoolSculpting works by reducing the number of fat cells by 25% in a treatment area. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about CoolSculpting, and determine if you are a candidate. All the best. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

CoolSculpting Works!

CoolSculpting absolutely works. I have done many CoolSculpting treatments and our patients our happy with the results. Of course, proper patient selection and setting appropriate patient expectations are very important. Each CoolSculpting treatment usually results in a 20-25% reduction in the thickness of the subcutaneous fat. However, many patient will need for than 1 treatment session to get the results they want. And the results do take up to 3 months to see. But I want to emphasize that it does work. I've had it done myself!

Dr. Patel

Why does CoolSculpting not work?

Joyce 6647, CoolSculpting is a non-surgical non-invasive treatment that uses cold therapy to treat targeted areas of unwanted fat. The fat cells are sensitive to the cold and are injured by the cold therapy. These fat cells then undergo a gradual cell death and ultimately are eliminated by the body completely. The amount of fat cells injured can vary, but typically we see on average a 25-30% reduction. These results are typically seen 1-2 months after treatment.

Unhappy with Coolsculpting Results - VASER HI DEFINITION REVISION

Cool sculpting improves the fat but 20% per treatment, and often requires multiple applicators to be used to get contouring and a few treatments. If you are unhappy with your results consider a vaser hi definition procedure which gives much more contouring and shaping. I suggest a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Arm improvement technologies

There are better devices for the arms. Thermitight or laser lipo are better for the arms short of surgery. On areas of the body, Coolsculpting certainly works well to remove excessive fat permanently. It does work for the arms to reduce fat but results are more dramatic with the other 2. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Coolsculpting Does Work

Coolsculpting absolutely does work.  Having been in this field of medicine and having evaluated multiple other body contouring devices, coolsculpting absolutely does work.  90% of our clients will see a visible improvement within 2 treatments on most body areas. 

The most important aspect of coolsculpting is patient selection.  Not everyone is a candidate and some may require a consultation for surgical alternatives.  It is important to be evaluated by a professional who has performed many treatments and to also be realistic about goals and expectations

All the best

Dr Soni

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is actually one of the few body countouring and fat reducing technologies that DOES work and I would argue is one of the most proven non-invasive methods. It was invented by two Harvard dermatologists and there is a wealth of clinical studies. It is VERY important to see a physician that has expertise in this procedure and will be involved with the procedure and not delegate it to someone in the office or going to a medspa or a non-core physicians office.

Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

Cool Sculpting

We have had amazing results with cool sculpting. CoolSculpting is designed to reduce 20-25% of fat per treatment in stubborn problem areas on otherwise healthy bodies—most commonly love handles, back fat or abdominal fat. The CoolSculpting method uses patented technology to deliver targeted and controlled cooling to specific areas on your body. You should meet with a board certified dermatologist to see if you are a candidate.