Colorado or Arizona Breast Augmentation Doctor?

I would like to know the best route for me to take for correcting my unevenness. My left breast is a small C, my right, a D Cup. They seem droopy and without much shape for not ever having children. Would like to reshape areolas I am in Western Colorado and am looking for Drs. in Utah, Arizona and Colorado. Thank you!

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Go to which is the website for the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery or which is the site for the American Society of Plastic Surgery. On both of these sites you will find a "Find a doctor" tab. Follow the prompts and you will be directed to board-certified plastic surgeons near you with information about them. Best of luck.

Dr Edwards

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.