Should I switch to 350 high profile implants instead of 450 high profile implants?

I'm 5"2 and weigh 156 lbs. My original breast size was a saggy 38 DD. On 11.19.14 I had a lift and augmentation with 450 high profile implants. I think they are way to big and uncomfortable. I'm having revisions due to bottoming out and was considering 350 high profile implants. I'm not sure if I should stick with high profile and get smaller implant or if I need a moderate profile. My PS wants to remove more breast tissue but not sure that will give me the look I want..

Implant revision?

Overall, I think that you have a nice result. If you want smaller implants or smaller breasts, this can be done. Good luck.

Too big after BA + Lift

I think your breasts look excellent, but they may be too big for a 5'2" body frame.  You can certainly get smaller implants, and I would consider a style change to a Moderate+ or modified tear drop if you change implants, so that you can have some slope to the upper pole, which will make them look more natural.

I thoink you should wait another few months before making the decision, ao that you are used to the size, shape and weight of what you have.

Paul Silverstein, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Too big after a breast lift with implants

You appear to have a nice result after your surgery. However, if you feel too big after undergoing a lift/aug with 450cc HP implants, it is reasonable to request smaller implants. You are only 2.5 months post op so you may want to give yourself some time to allow your body to completely heal before undergoing a revision. Your implants will continue to settle and you may not see your final breast shape for another 2-3 months. I typically use moderate profile implants for patients so they get a more "natural" shape. Discuss all of this with your operating surgeon and make sure you both are on the same page so he or she can give you the results you want. Good luck!