Is it ok to do LSD drug after eye lasik surgery?

I had a lasik yesterday, my friends and i are planinng to go on a vacation and want to try lsd, want to know does it harm my eyes to do lsd 3 or 4 days after the surgery?

LSD after Lasik

LSD does not have any known effects on the eyes. However, there have been people who have taken LSD and, while under the influence, stared for many seconds at the sun, causing irreversible damage to their eyes.

Los Angeles Ophthalmologist

LSD after LASIK

No because after LASIK the flap is loose so if you have a bad trip you can hit your eye and the flap can get torn off

you should wait at least a month

after LASEK there's no flap so you could do contact sports after 2 weeks so it's safer than LASIK

it might be useless to tell you that chronic LSD use causes brain damage 

Emil William Chynn, MD, FACS, MBA
New York Ophthalmologist